the important stuff
Here’s a summary of some important terms:
- On our subscriptions your inclusive allowance covers standard mainland UK calls, texts and data and roaming within the EU and selected destinations for periodic travel, subject to our Fair Usage Guidelines. Special numbers and services (such as roaming charges, international calls, premium rate numbers and some 08 numbers) are not included. Sometimes the allowances may change, but we’ll always let you know in advance if they do. Check honestmobile.co.uk for more details about Charges and our latest rates so you know how much your usage will cost you.
- Our Service isn’t available everywhere in the UK. The Services are not fault-free and the speed and quality of your connection, for example, can be affected by things like the thickness of the walls of the building you’re in, technical issues and the number of members near you trying to access the Services at the same time. We’ll carry out maintenance on the Network from time to time. We use reasonable skill and care in providing you with the Services and will attempt to re-perform disrupted Services when possible.
- Content on your device can sometimes contain minor defects or bugs, so it’s a good idea to always keep your Content up-to-date.
- If we believe you’re using the Service fraudulently, illegally, to make nuisance or spam calls, to threaten, harass, stalk, abuse, disrupt or otherwise violate or infringe the rights (including but not limited to copyright, rights of privacy and publicity) of others or in a way that harms our Network or the experience of others (amongst other things) we will cancel your Service.
explanation of certain words
1.1. In these Terms and conditions:
- “Account” means the Honest Mobile account which records details of the amount of airtime balance you have, from time to time;
- “Affiliates” means members or companies who have officially join or become attached to Honest Mobile;
- “AIT” means Artificially Inflated Traffic, which occurs where the flow of calls, texts or data, which could be in connection with a revenue share service, is disproportionate to the flow of calls, texts or data that would be expected from good faith commercial practice and usage of the Network;
- “Content” means textual, visual or other information, software, photos, video, graphics, music, sound and other material appearing on or available through the Service including all information supplied by content providers from time to time;
- “EU and selected destinations” means
- French Caribbean (includes Martinique)
- “Subscription” means a Bundle including minutes, texts and data;
- “GSM Gateway” means a device (not designed or adapted to be capable of being used whilst in motion) designed or adapted to be connected by wireless telegraphy to the Network or the cellular telecommunications system of another Network operator and used solely for the purpose of sending or receiving messages conveyed by means of the Network or the cellular telecommunications system of another Network operator;
- “Intellectual Property Rights” means: (i) any (and any rights subsisting in any) patents, designs, trademarks and trade names (whether registered or unregistered), copyright and related rights, moral rights, database rights, know-how and confidential information; (ii) all other intellectual property rights and similar or equivalent rights anywhere in the world which currently exist or are recognised in the future; and (iii) applications, extensions and renewals in relation to any such rights
- “Member” means an individual using the Service;
- “Customer Support” means the agents who support Members in their use of the Service, whose contact details are found on HonestMobile.co.uk;
- “Network” means the cellular telecommunication system provided by Honest Mobile;
- “Participation” means such involvement in Honest Mobile’s Member community as Honest Mobile may, from time to time, deem eligible for award of referral reward;
- “Referral Reward Date” means the date on which Members receive Referral Reward, such date to be specified by Honest Mobile from time to time;
- “Referral Rewards” means the reward(s) you are awarded by us for your Participation;
- “Phone” A device that is able to make and receive GSM voice and text calls;
- “Rights” means copyright, trademark and other relevant proprietary and Intellectual Property Rights relating to Content;
- “Service” means any or all of the following services: airtime service enabling you to make or receive calls and to send and receive data by means of the Network, the ability to send and receive email via the Internet, the ability to access information from the Internet, the ability to access and use the Honest Mobile app, and any additional services we agree to provide to you;
- “SIM Activation” means the process of making a purchase, creating an Account and activating a SIM Card online at honestmobile.co.uk;
- “SIM Card” means a card or other device provided to you by Honest Mobile and bearing a unique telephone number programmed to allow a mobile device to access the Service;
- “Tablet” A device that is not able to make and receive GSM voice and text calls;
- “Terms and Conditions” means these terms and conditions;
- “We”, “us”, “Honest Mobile” and “our” means Honest Enterprises Limited, 10 Guildhall Street, Grantham, Lincolnshire, NG31 6NJ; and
- “You” means the Member to whom the Terms and Conditions apply, and it includes a person who we reasonably believe is acting with your authority.
HonestMobile.co.uk contains explanations, definitions, notes and conditions which form part of these Terms and Conditions.
The Service and any offers, competitions, prize draws, promotions and/or trials made available by us from time to time may be subject to supplemental terms as advertised in our marketing literature and/or as set out on honestmobile.co.uk. Please check honestmobile.co.uk regularly as any such terms may be updated from time to time, and your participation in any such offer, promotion and/or trial will mean you have accepted such terms.
provision of service
We will provide the Service to you, and you will be entitled to the quality of Service generally provided by a competent mobile telecommunications service provider exercising reasonable skill and care. However, the Service is not fault free and we will not be liable to you if it is impaired by geographic, atmospheric, Network traffic or other conditions or circumstances beyond our control, including but not limited to the following:
- The Service is subject to Network coverage and is not available in all parts of the United Kingdom, the EU and selected destinations or in all other countries; and
- The Network may from time to time require upgrading, modification, maintenance or other work which may result in partial or complete non-availability of the Service.
We may exercise our discretion, using reasonable skill and care, to refuse to provide any part of the Service to you. This may involve barring certain numbers from the Service on a temporary or permanent basis, in circumstances where it is necessary for us to do so.
We will use reasonable endeavours to maintain Content but it may be incomplete, out of date or inaccurate and is provided on an “as is” basis. You accept that we will not be liable for any action you take in reliance on Content as a condition of us allowing you access to such Content.
Honest Mobile (or our agents where relevant) reserve the right to:
- Restrict access to certain elements of the Service due to age restrictions; and
- Vary Content and/or the technical specification of Service from time to time.
Occasionally we may need to:
- Alter the number of your mobile phone, or any other name, code or number associated with the Service for reasons beyond our control such as where requested to do so by a governmental authority or regulatory body or where we reasonably believe that the alteration will enhance your use of the Service. If this is the case we will give you reasonable notice; and/or
- Temporarily suspend the Service (or any part of it) for operational reasons or in an emergency or for your security.
We will provide you with a SIM Card which shall remain, at all times, our provider’s property.
Maximum call duration is 9 hours.
Some elements of the Service may require activation following purchase, which may take up to 24 hours.
You may only use our services in the EU and selected destinations for periodic travel, like holidays or short breaks. If you’re not genuinely using our services for periodic travel we may have to charge you for, or suspend you from, using our services in the EU and selected destinations.
The countries covered in the EU and selected destinations may change from time to time and do not include Monaco, Jersey, Guernsey, Isle of Man and Switzerland. Please see our roaming page for details of what countries are included in the EU and selected destinations.
We may cap your data allowance in the EU and selected destinations. Any use in excess of these caps will be charged at 3p /MB. For data level of cap and rates to be charged see our roaming page.
In the EU and selected destinations, making calls or sending texts to premium rate numbers, directory service numbers and some non-geographic numbers (which can vary over time) aren’t included.
All use of our services will be subject to our Fair Usage Guidelines. We may suspend or terminate your access to our services in the event that you breach our Fair Usage Guidelines.
your use of the service
You may only use Content in a way that does not infringe the Rights of others and you must comply with all other instructions issued by us regarding use of Content. You shall not store, modify, transmit, distribute, broadcast, or publish any part of Content other than in compliance with such instruction. The re-selling, copying or incorporation into any other work of part or all of the Content in any form is prohibited save that you may print or download extracts of Content for your personal use only.
You are solely responsible for evaluating the accuracy and completeness of any Content and the value and integrity of goods and services offered by third parties over the Service. We will not be a party to or in any way responsible for any transaction concerning third party goods and services, except in the case of negligence on our part.
You must provide us with a current email address and you must maintain this address and advise us promptly of any changes to it. It is your responsibility to verify that your email mailbox is in proper working order and you must assume the risk of all consequences for errors in sending and receiving email, unless caused by our negligence.
To use some of our Services, for example mobile internet, data, picture messages and text messages, you will need to ensure your mobile device is compatible and enabled.
Your use of the Services must be for your private, personal and non-commercial purposes unless you choose a business plan. You may only use a device with an IMEI number associated with it on the Network and you will not use or permit anyone else to use your SIM Card:
- For any form of automated usage of mobile services;
- In such a way that adversely impacts the service to other Honest Mobile Members;
- Fraudulently, illegally or in breach of any law or statutory duty;
- To make a call or send a message, to take a picture or video or send, upload, download, use or re-use any material which is offensive, abusive, indecent, defamatory, obscene or menacing, a nuisance (including to our staff) or a hoax, in breach of any Rights or privacy or otherwise unlawful;
- To cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety as set out in the Communications Act 2003;
- Other than in accordance with acceptable use policies of any connected Networks and any relevant Internet standards;
- To generate AIT;
- via a GSM Gateway so that the Service is provided via the GSM Gateway to third parties; or
- To persistently send unsolicited communications,
and you shall, at all times:
- Ensure the information you have provided to us in Participation or otherwise is accurate and up-to-date;
- Ensure any Participation you undertake is done in a manner compliant with all law and regulation, does not generate any serious complaint about you (whether or not it is ultimately proven) and in such a way as to not bring Honest Mobile into any disrepute;
- Not do anything or permit anyone else to do anything which we reasonably think adversely impacts the Service to other Honest Mobile Members or may adversely affect the Network; and
- Not be abusive, make threats, repeatedly cause a nuisance or annoyance or otherwise act illegally towards the Honest Mobile community, our employees, agents or property.
If Honest Mobile reasonably suspects you are not acting in accordance with the conditions of this clause, Honest Mobile reserves its right to impose standard Charges and/or Network protection controls (which may reduce your speed of transmission); remove a Bundle and/or Payback Points from your account or block access to the Internet at any time; prevent you from purchasing further Bundles; remove any free minutes allocated to you; stop your entitlement to Payback Points; and/or bar or suspend your SIM Card from the Service.
If your SIM Card is lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed or used without your authority, you will contact Honest Mobile immediately and cooperate with us in our reasonable security and other checks. We reserve the right to bar or suspend your SIM Card where we reasonably suspect it has been lost or stolen.
You must tell us immediately by emailing contact@HonestMobile.co.uk, if anyone makes or threatens to make any claim or issue legal proceedings against you relating to your use of the Service or the Content and you will, at our request, immediately stop the act or acts complained of. If we ask you to, you must confirm the details of the claim(s) in writing.
If you do not want your number displayed on receiving mobile phones, use your phone’s functionality to block this. Otherwise you agree that we may allow the display of your telephone number on receiving handsets. Your number will be disclosed in relation to calls you make to emergency services.
In return for your payment of the Charges we will provide you with the applicable Service.
You can purchase access to the Service by signing up for an Honest Mobile subscription.
You can pay the Charges using a Honest Mobile-approved debit or credit card that Honest Mobile accepts for your first month of subscription, thereafter a Direct Debit will need to be set up. By making a payment you confirm you have permission from the account holder or cardholder to use it.
Free calls are at no extra cost for the first 60 minutes per call, after which the call will be charged using Charges applicable to standard UK mobile pricing.
We may increase or decrease the Charges at any time (including the introduction of prices for aspects of the Service previously provided at no extra cost). Where we increase the Charges significantly for the elements of the Service you are using we will notify you before the changes become effective by email and/or text.
You must ensure your Bank Details on your Account are kept up to date at least 24 hours in advance of application of any attempted charges.
It is your responsibility to ensure your bank, debit or credit card account has sufficient funds to pay for the Charges. We shall not be responsible for any additional charges which may be imposed on you by your bank or card issuer.
We reserve the right to block or bar your SIM Card if we have reasonable cause to suspect fraudulent use of a Bank account, credit or debit card.
We shall have no liability to you in respect of any loss incurred as a result of delayed or incorrect airtime credit top-up, Auto Top-up or Bundle payment.
Roaming pricing applies when your SIM Card is used outside of the UK.
If your SIM Card is lost or stolen:
- It shall be your responsibility to contact us as soon as possible, and to cancel any Auto Top-up, Queued Bundle or Recurring Bundle associated with your Account; and
- We shall have no obligation to refund you in respect of any airtime credit or active Bundle on your Account.
You may be charged to receive certain premium rate text messaging services and multimedia messaging services. We will not notify you of charges for premium rate services operated by third parties.
Unless otherwise stated, a fifteen second minimum call Charge will apply to all chargeable calls made within the EU. Outside the EU a one minute minimum call charge will apply. All calls are charged in one second increments after the minimum call period has elapsed.
Charges include VAT unless otherwise stated.
A Subscription lasts for a calendar month, starting from the first of the month. In your first month, your subscription starts from the moment you successfully make your purchase (i.e. the day of purchase counts as one full day, regardless of the time of purchase, and is included in the monthly period) and the Bundle is allocated to your Account. It will end at the end of the calendar month. Any remaining credit will be pro-rata credited on your next monthly bill in the first month.
Where you have an active Subscription on your Account, each time you use the Service, your Bundle allowance will be reduced according to the duration and type of call/message or the amount of data used.
Standard out-of-Bundle Charges apply where you have used up any of your Bundle Service allowances and continue to use the associated Service. From time to time, Honest Mobile may provide functionality to allow you to purchase a new Subscription early or a bolt on additional services. If you elect to take this option, your existing subscription allowance shall be replaced by a new subscription allowance.
Bundle Service allowances for calls and texts are for standard UK mobile numbers or standard UK landlines (starting 01 or 02 or 03) only. Picture or video messages (MMS) are excluded unless otherwise stated. Call forwarding to standard UK mobile numbers, standard UK landlines (starting 01 or 02 or 03) and your voicemail is included within your Bundle Service allowance. Calls and text messages to other numbers may be charged at out-of-Bundle rates as set out in the Charges.
We reserve the right to remove or vary the terms and/or allowance of any Bundle (activated or not) from time to time where reasonably necessary (e.g. to improve the service you receive or to manage our costs). Where we vary the terms and/or allowance of a Bundle you are using to your disadvantage, we will notify you of this by text message and/or email 30 days prior to the change. For queries/complaints go to www.honestmobile.co.uk/support.
Please note that you will be unable to cancel or claim any refund in respect of a Bundle once it has been activated on your Account. Your legal rights are unaffected.
From your second month of subscription onwards, you’ll receive a pro rata allocation of a 5% annual discount for each year you remain an Honest Mobile Customer subject to any increases in subscription charges. The maximum discount any member can receive is a 30% discount on current retail prices.
Bundle allowance details and associated terms can be found on honestmobile.co.uk.
In order to qualify for a discount under the loyalty subscription or referral scheme you must send a new member your personal referral link which they must use to join Honest Mobile and make a payment.
- You must ensure members you refer have not previously been a Member and who intend to be a regular user of the Service, complying with these Terms and Conditions on an ongoing basis (the “New Member”);
- The New Member must:
- register their details as required to open a new Account;
- subscribe to a subscription; and
- not be barred or disconnected by us from using the Service before the end of the then current month; and
- you must only have promoted Honest Mobile through:
- requests made of you through social media or your own website that you control.
All new Members will get a month of their subscription free if they join Honest Mobile as a paying subscriber. The free month will only be applied to the second month of their Honest Mobile subscription. The credit will be applied within five working days of the Honest Mobile activation.
We reserve the right to remove or not award the referral reward where:
- you have Participated in the referral scheme for Honest Mobile other than in compliance with our Terms and Conditions;
- multiple SIM Cards have been activated or used in the same device;
- where the New Member hasn’t used or continued to top-up their Account (as we may consider in our sole discretion);
- you have used methods of promotion or distribution, or related strategy, that we (in our sole discretion) consider inappropriate, which shall include, but not be limited to:
- infringing or violating trademark or other rights of Honest Mobile or any third party;
- using promotional content other than provided to you by Honest Mobile which we deem inappropriate (and you shall forward any claims or complaints you may receive in connection with any promotional content to Honest Mobile immediately, and remove it immediately upon Honest Mobile’s request);
- Honest Mobile does not allow affiliates to bid on brand terms, nor are affiliates allowed to use these within a display URL in any PPC advertising. This also includes misspellings of the brand. Affiliates are now permitted to link directly to Honest Mobile’s site. You must not bid on any terms relating to any competitor of Honest Mobile. Any affiliates found to be doing so will be removed from the programme or not been awarded referral rewards
- using sites that include a Honest Mobile trademark, or the terms ‘Honest Mobile’ or any variation thereof in the main URL structure (i.e. http://www.HonestMobile-sim-cards.co.uk/). You may include Honest Mobile as part of a subdirectory (i.e. example.com/HonestMobile), or a subdomain (i.e. HonestMobile.example.com);
- Honest Mobile reserves the right to approve affiliates on exceptional cases to bid on relevant keywords. Explicit approval is required and all keywords must be pre-approved by Honest Mobile but on after direct written approval from Honest Mobile.
- impersonating Honest Mobile or promoting Honest Mobile in any way, including, but not limited to, via graphical images, logos, text or editorial copy, press releases or marks, that (i) could be interpreted to suggest that such content has been authored or otherwise provided by, or represents the views or opinions of, Honest Mobile; (ii) is misleading, defamatory, libellous, obscene, or otherwise objectionable; (iii) infringes, derogates, dilutes, or impairs the rights of Honest Mobile or any third party; (iv) refers to Honest Mobile but is used as part of a name of a product or service of a company other than Honest Mobile; or (v) is used in any other manner inconsistent with these terms and conditions or with any provision of law. We may at our discretion ask you to modify your promotional material or clearly state that your site is not official and to include links to honestmobile.co.uk.
- using sexually explicit materials or hate/ violent/ offensive content;
- promoting any discrimination including that based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age;
- promoting illegal activities or otherwise, violate any applicable laws (this includes SPAM). If you want to send out any emails that advertise or promote Honest Mobile, you will need Honest Mobile’s approval. Emails or other communications must comply with all applicable law including laws relating to data protection and privacy and electronic marketing
- using fraudulent means to prompt clicks; or
- anything else which we might consider inappropriate and/or likely to bring Honest Mobile into disrepute.
We will keep our right, title and interest in the Honest Mobile names, logos, trademarks, service marks and copyrights, including those that we may use or develop in the future. Any goodwill resulting from your use of Honest Mobile’s name, logos, trademarks, service marks and copyright will not create any right, title or interest for you.
You will maintain the quality of your distribution services at a level satisfactory to Honest Mobile and notifying Honest Mobile of any problems with your participation in this distribution promotion. You shall provide us, on request, with any information we may reasonable require from time to time in connection with your distribution activity.
You confirm that:
- your promotion of Honest Mobile does not (i) infringe on Honest Mobile’s or any third party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy; (ii) violate any applicable laws or regulations; (iii) contain defamatory or libellous material; (iv) contain lewd, pornographic or obscene material; (vii) contain viruses, Trojan horses, or other similar harmful programmes;
- you agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Honest Mobile and its affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agents, from and against any and all liability, claims, losses, damages, injuries or expenses (including reasonable legal fees) brought by a third party, arising out of a breach, or alleged breach, of any of your representations or obligations.
Honest Mobile may terminate the Honest Mobile scheme at any time, for any reason and if it notifies you of this you must immediately stop any distribution activity and stop using Honest Mobile’s name, logos, trademarks, service marks or creative work.
Opinions expressed on honestmobile.co.uk are those of the respective contributing users only. Such views do not represent those of Honest Mobile, its management or employees. Honest Mobile is not responsible for and disclaims all liability for Content and comments contributed by users.
You must not use the Blog to display any material which is:
- racist, sexist, homophobic, pornographic, obscene, profane, vulgar;
- defamatory of any person, entity or organisation;
- abusive, threatening or otherwise likely to be harmful to those persons likely to use the Honest Mobile site;
- in contravention of any relevant local, national or international law or which incites or encourages the contravention of any such law;
- otherwise offensive in the opinion of Honest Mobile;
- infringing of the Rights (including the Intellectual Property Rights) of any legal or natural person; or
- related to the conduct of a business other than Honest Mobile.
You understand that by posting to a Blog your post/comment can be traced to your specific user account containing your email address, user name, date and time of sign up and IP address at date and time of posting.
By posting comments on this Blog, you agree to allow the content to be re-used or quoted by Honest Mobile without notification.
Honest Mobile members under the age of 18 must seek parental or guardian consent prior to contributing to the blog.
Users sometimes include references to other websites beyond the control of Honest Mobile. As such Honest Mobile cannot be held responsible for the content of such websites. We will delete advertising posts as the Blog is not a means for advertisers to promote their websites or products. Honest Mobile moderators will decide what is acceptable or not on a case by case basis.
You shall retain exclusive ownership of all Intellectual Property Rights, as may accrue to you by operation of law, in any posts, material, commentary, ideas that you post on honestmobile.co.uk or any other website run by Honest Mobile (together the “Posts“).
If your Post or any element of it is accepted or implemented by Honest Mobile, you hereby agree to grant to Honest Mobile an irrevocable, non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty free, licence to use, copy, install, maintain, modify, enhance and adapt your Intellectual Property Rights in the Post (this licence shall survive the termination of these Terms and Conditions). Honest Mobile may also assign its licence to use your Intellectual Property Rights in the Post (or any part thereof) to any third party to which it may outsource the operation of a part of Honest Mobile’s operations or business provided such third party’s use, copying, installation, maintenance, modification, enhancement and adaptation is solely for the purpose of providing a service to Honest Mobile.
Honest Mobile shall be the exclusive owner of any Intellectual Property Rights which accrue with respect to any modifications, enhancements and/or adaptations which it makes to the Posts.
If you use your SIM Card in a mobile phone which enables access to the Internet (“Mobile Internet Phone”) the following terms and conditions also apply to you.
We or our contractual partners may provide links to web sites or resources. We neither accept responsibility for third party web sites or resources nor endorse their content.
You understand that you, and not us, are entirely responsible for all the visual, textual or other information that you upload, email or otherwise transmit via Internet access, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted.
Your dealings with, and interest in, promotions, services, or merchants found by using your Mobile Internet Phone on or via the Internet are solely between you and the person with whom you are dealing, unless explicitly stated by us. We will not be responsible for any losses or damages that may arise from any such dealings with third parties.
Access to secure financial transactions will be dependent on the make and model of your Mobile Internet Phone and the third party supplier of Content.
limitation of liability
Our liability shall not be limited to you in respect of death or personal injury to any person resulting from our own negligence and any other type of liability which we cannot exclude or limit under the laws of England and Wales.
Subject to any relevant clauses, we have no liability to you:
- other than to exercise the reasonable care and skill of a competent mobile telecommunications provider or retailer;
- if we cannot provide the Service to you because of something beyond our reasonable control;
- for losses that haven’t resulted naturally from our breach or that we couldn’t have foreseen, or loss of profit, loss of business, costs, expenses or any other form of financial loss. Nor shall we be liable to you for any loss of income, business or profits (including loss of revenue) or for any loss of data in connection with your use of the Service; or
- for the deletion, loss or corruption of any Content transmitted or maintained by the Network, unless caused by our negligence.
Subject to Clause 12.1, our liability to you under the Terms and Conditions will not exceed £30.
We will provide you with compensation that you are entitled to in accordance with your legal rights.
your right to cancel
Subject to relevant clauses below, you are entitled to cancel your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions at any time up to 14 days after placing your order for the Service (the “Cooling-Off Period”), provided that you cancel in accordance with our cancellation policy or notify us in writing to Member Services. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Please note that by using your activated SIM Card you will be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions. You agree that the Service may start before the end of the Cooling-Off Period. If you have used airtime credit or Bundle prior to cancellation you will not be refunded the used airtime credit or such proportion of the Bundle that you have used as calculated by us.
our rights to bar or disconnect your SIM Card
If your SIM Card is disconnected, you will lose any remaining credit or Bundle balance on your Account. Honest Mobile recycles numbers and we will not be able to reconnect once a number is disconnected and recycled. Honest Mobile may reconnect you if any disconnection was due to our negligence.
mobile phone locking
Your mobile phone may be locked to another Network. If this is the case, be aware that unlocking your handset may invalidate your handset’s warranty and/or permanently damage the handset or the data stored on it, and does not excuse you from any contractual obligations you may have with the original Network owner. Failure to enter the correct unlocking code may result in your mobile phone becoming permanently blocked. We are not responsible for mobile phones blocked in this way.
From time to time we may invite you to take up offers, additional services or promotions. Those offers, additional services, or promotions may have additional terms and conditions. See promotional terms
changes to these terms and conditions
We reserve the right to change our Terms and Conditions from time to time. We will notify you of any changes to these terms by posting them on our website at honestmobile.co.uk. We may also notify you by voicemail, text or media message, by means of national advertising campaigns or by email.
use and disclosure of information
17.2 You authorise us to use and disclose, in the UK and abroad, information about (i) you, your use of the Service (including, but not limited to, phone numbers and email addresses of calls, texts and other communications made and received by you and the date, duration, time and cost of such communications), (ii) how you conduct your account and (iii) the location of your mobile phone, for the purposes of operating your account and providing you with the Service or as required under law to our associated companies or agents, any telecommunications company, debt collection agency or credit reference agency. You agree that the information may be used by other parties in assessing applications for credit from you and members of your household and for debt tracing, credit management and may be used by us or other parties for crime and fraud detection and prevention.
You can change your marketing contact preferences at any time through the contact preferences section of your Account (which can be found in My profile and settings). If you’re not a registered Member yet, and you wish to opt-out of communications from us, send an email to contact@HonestMobile.co.uk. Neither we nor third parties will ever send marketing information to Members who are opted out of receiving it.
If either of us fails to enforce our rights under the Terms and Conditions, it shall not prevent either of us from taking action later.
Each sub-clause in these Terms and Conditions operates separately. If any part is found by a court to be unreasonable or inapplicable the other parts will continue to apply.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
how to contact us
If you need to contact Honest Mobile Member Service please visit honestmobile.co.uk and click on ‘Contact Us’. The European Online Dispute Resolution site ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/ allows consumers to submit disputes relating to online purchases with us. If you’re unhappy with any part of our service and want to make a complaint please check our Complaints code of practice. This includes the latest information on alternative dispute resolutions.